Earn While at Home

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Little Chefs

It is my pride to write something about my kids, on what interest them, on what they learn or even on what they want to do.  I would like to treasure and cherish every single moment they accomplish as kids.  Here is one of the memories I want to share because aside from enjoying what they are doing, they too have a passion for cooking.

It was February 6, 2010,  we met a good friend of my husband in Dubai Mall and decided to treat her to Uno Grill (an American Restaurant known for their grills and pizzas).  As we started to choose our menu, my kids noticed that they can create their own pizza.   With a smile and excitement on their faces, we decided to order one for them.  Sooner, the pizza arrived so with the rest of the ingredients.  Chef's hats and aprons are also provided for them to make them really look like a real Chef!  I love seeing my kids enjoying what they do, and of course, the proud Mama took pictures in any possible angle while they are busy creating the pizza of their choice.   It is just sad that they can't really go to the restaurant's oven to finally cook the pizza they prepared. Are your children inclined to cooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment