Earn While at Home

Monday, April 12, 2010

"The Cook's" Delight

I am so happy! Honestly, at this point in time that I am typing this blog, I am really glad, my heart is filled with joy, so inspired! What made me say this???

Now is my 7th day as a food blog writer, who had a simple wish- that my recipes be known and tried on by my readers. A wish that will be helpful to those that I was once before (limited cooking hands on or no cooking knowledge at all). A passion of sharing the recipes I learned from cookbooks, recipes that were passed on to me by relatives and friends, or recipes that I simply experimented and somehow had a good taste. And with this wish, passion and intention, I was able to please my readers. One of them is a good friend who tried one of my recent recipes. She said “ Hey_____(The Cook)! Tried the Cream Dory in Lemon butter sauce for dinner tonight...my husband said "Ooohh lala :) “And my kids loved it! Keep it coming and please more fish recipes and salads :) yum yum great job with the blogs!” Isn’t it inspiring? When I saw her remarks from my Facebook I am truly flattered! It drives me to write and post more and more. And to you my friend, thank you so much. You made my day so enchanted that I made you and your family like the food. Promise to all of you that I will keep it coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment