Earn While at Home

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Squid in Oyster Sauce

It was been a while since I have posted my last blog, I apologize to my followers and visitors who frequently visity my site.  I have to attend to some personal errands.  Hopefully, I will continue as daily as possible.
This is a Chinese dish that is cooked in Filipino style and taste.  Very easy to prepare and cook.  I don't wonder why chinese restaurants serve their food fast.  
 I would like to give credit to my friend-Rose who unselfishly taught me this recipe.  I appreciate it very much and proud to share your recipe with the rest.

Ingredients:
500 g. squid cleaned, sliced
spring onion
1 small onion sliced
3 cloves garlic crushed
1 tomato sliced
1 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. oyster sauce
2 tbsp. sugar


Procedure:
1.  In a wok, saute garlic and onion until limp.  Add tomato and continue to saute for a minute.
2.  Add squid and saute for another 2 minutes.  Put soy sauce and oyster sauce, mix well with squid.
3.  Add sugar and mix for another minute.


Tip:
Don't overcook the squid. 
 

1 comment:

  1. You make me feel hungry..how i wish i can have it right now im starving seeing this photo.

    ReplyDelete